In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COSTUME CONTEST RULES
I know we are helping you dress up for the Santa Run but it's time you got even more creative.
Grab your friends or take it solo.
CASH PRIZES + DINING GIFT CERTIFICATES for every category!
We will be judging for the following divisions:
Individual Costume – costume of only one person
Partner Costume – costumes with two people participating
Group Costume – 3 or more form a group
Kid’s Costume – Group, pair or individual. All must be 12 and under and running the event.
Judges will be looking for originality, authenticity, overall theme, and craftsmanship. Being “in character” is always a plus!
Rules for participants
· You must run/walk in your costume the entire race to be eligible for prizes
· Groups and pairs must come to the judging table together to be judged
· If you are a group or a pair, you must pick a team captain and a team name. We will use this name and the team captain’s race number for judging
· You must have a race number visible to be eligible for the contest and keep your race number on for winner announcements
· You must have been a registered participant and run the race to be eligible for the costume contest
**We have added a 12 and under division to the costume contest. The 12 and under division is for singles, pairs or groups who are 12 or under (no differentiation among the categories, they will all be judged as one). Someone 12 or under can compete in the adult Partner or Group contest with an older person as a part of their “group” but then cannot compete in the 12 and under division. Any one older than 12 cannot compete in the Kid’s Contest.
We will announce winners during our results ceremony at 10:30.
Costume Contest Schedule
Judging will take place:
8:00am -8:30am at the BLACK Sisu Events Tent “Costume Contest” tent located toward the finish line area. This tent will also have a photo backdrop.